Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Just for Giggles!

April 7, 2020

Laughter is such a great thing. When I laugh I feel so much better! And nothing makes me feel better than reading a book and laughing. Well, it would be the best if I could read a book and laugh with all of you in the same room. I will just pretend you are right here with me until I see you again.
Click on the book cover and get ready to laugh.


 Pete With No Pants
And check out Pete's knock knock jokes.

I Am a Tiger has a surprise ending. You know how much I love surprise endings, and I know how much you do, too.
Click the book cover for a humorous read aloud!


 I Am a Tiger

Look at this great double spread. One big picture when the book is open!


 This last book is just hysterical. It was so fun to read aloud! Billy Bloo Is Stuck in Goo has a surprise ending, too. Click the book cover to enjoy the read aloud.

 Billy Bloo Is Stuck in Goo

No comments:

Post a Comment