Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Read Aloud of Curse of the Boggin, Book 1


April 6, 2020

Grade 5 teachers asked me to help out with students who need to finish reading 5 titles from the Young Hoosier Book list by May 1. So I am reading aloud Curse of the Boggin,  The Library Book 1, D.J. MacHale. This could be the fifth book for some of grade 5 students. 

Great summary from ILF.org:

There is a book 2:         


and a book 3:

I thought others might be interested in listening to this book read aloud by me over the next 3 or 4 weeks. Read the summary. It is a scary story with lots of unexplained happenings and lots of excitement and adventure. Maybe it's not for you, but maybe it is!

I will add audio links each day so the snag is you will need to return back to this post to listen to the book, unless you are in grade 5 and then you can find them on Canvas.

They are audio and not video because I think it would be great if you can just listen. Maybe knit, draw, crochet, or just rest your eyes while you listen.

Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment